Nature Education Programme - Booking Information
We are now fully booked for Spring/Summer 2017. New online booking system to be launched later this year.
How to book a visit:
- Ring the Nature Centre to confirm a suitable date.
- We will call you one week before your visit to confirm all details. Please read the important information below.
- All bookings are free of charge.
- Maximum group size is 30 children. This may be reduced should staffing require.
- Groups must be accompanied by 1 adult to every 10 children.
- Children must bring suitable shoes, rain gear and be prepared for midges in the summer months!
- A packed lunch is essential – exploring nature can be hungry work!
- We would appreciate prompt arrival – we want all groups to get the most from their day.
- We ask group leaders to ensure that their group are aware of appropriate behaviour, health & safety issues and the need for respect when visiting a National Park.
- Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome. We ask all groups to complete a comment card after their visit and share any ways we can improve the service we offer.